- No fees
- No awards
- No whining
And you get what you pay for, no shirts, no aid stations and no sympathy.
As in previous years, the rules I just dream up after a drunken stooper, such as:
- 10 points for completing a Saturday trail run
- 10 points for completing an Ontario Ultra Series race
- 10 points for volunteering for a London Pacer hosted event
- 20 bonus points for finding the hidden immunity idol (more details to follow)
- 10 bonus points for wearing Soiled Sport/Vulture Bait/London Pacer shirts, when instructed via this blog before the trail run
- Extra bonus points for attempting to bribe me with cheesecake, booze and winning lottery tickets
The race schedule will be posted this weekend, but will start with Meadowlilly Trails on April 2nd, 8:00 am sharp.